Nobody knows what you're going through.
Not other fellow CEOs, not your partner or anyone else but you.
Chances are when you try to make them understand you, they say:
“But you’ve got all that money and that gorgeous house! How can you feel so empty?”
You don’t know why. You can’t explain. They can’t relate.
And this alienates you even more.
Now. What if I told you I can help you figure out what’s going on?
To understand what’s happening to you.
And help you find ways to behave according to the person you want to be.
To behave according to what really matters to you.
In a way that restores meaning and purpose in your day to day.
If you are tired of feeling like a human doing, instead of a human being I have a program:
This US$ 5,000 program is exclusively designed for C-suite leaders.
And has one single purpose:
To make your life richer and fulfilling by helping you behave according to what is important to you.
It requires commitment, implication, self-discovery and a decent amount of work on your side…
… But it works.
It does not deny your negative feelings.
Quite the contrary:
This method is about knowing how to identify your negative emotions and use them to your advantage.
Interpret them as if they were the indicator lights of your car and behave accordingly.
Understanding that if the oil light turns on it does not mean your car is broken or damaged…
… but a warning that you should correct the course, get to a service station and then continue the journey.
A program for executives going through a tough moment in life:
- You feel like you have no right to complain because you are a successful person who has achieved what many only dream of (despite the feeling that there’s something missing)
- Sometimes you think you are a fraud and guilt invades you to the point of fearing that if you stop giving your best, they will end up discovering it and everything you have achieved will fall apart.
- You often feel the emptiness of those who have reached the top and find no more summits to crown or challenges to face.
- You usually keep your problems to yourself because you have no one to share your fears and doubts about the future with fear of being seen as someone weak, incompetent or lacking in self-confidence.
- You tend to identify yourself with your achievements and dread the day you eventually fail in achieving your goals.
- You might even have developed unhealthy and sometimes detrimental coping mechanisms such as drinking, drugs, extramarital affairs, or unethical behavior, all triggered by the feeling of being alone with no one to turn to when things get tough.
- You have been giving money to your family instead of your time. And your espouse gets madder and madder as you get richer and richer.
If this sounds like you, you’re probably in a good position to benefit from this program.
The question you might be asking now is:
«Who are you and why should I care?»
My name is Olga Lucía Gamboa Arana and I am a neuroscientist, psychotherapist and coach.
I help executive managers to reconnect with their values to eliminate the feeling of dissatisfaction that many suffer in solitude and silence.
The key element of this program is the use of evidence-based tools.
Tools that allow you to connect with what really matters to you and help you engage with more useful and fulfilling actions that lead to a more joyful life.
And when you manage to behave according to what matters to you, your purpose and sense of direction is usually restored in a short time.
… makes it easier and easier to enjoy a sense of direction and fulfillment.
Ok, all this sounds good, but…
- How do you identify what really matters to you?
- How do you find a scientific-based tool that allows you to behave according to your values?
- How can you know if a tool works for you and gives you results
- How do you measure whether there is an improvement with regard to your sense of loneliness, emptiness, self-confidence, level of uncertainty or any other non-quantifiable feeling?
- What do you do if a tool doesn’t work for you?
- Where do you find and put into action other tools until you find the right ones for you?
- How can you do all this well and on your own?
An advisor who provides a safe outlet to express your concerns, but also who reliably provides honest, unvarnished feedback and guidance.
So I propose something to you.
We do it together:
- We identify what’s going on and what really matters to you.
- I help you understand what situations and decisions in your professional field are clashing with what is important to you as a person and not as a executive member.
- We define a quantifiable metric to measure how are you aligned with what matters to you as the program progresses.
- You get a series of tools adapted to your case so that you can use them to make decisions according to what matters to you.
- And you get two months of follow-up with direct support via email to help you keep accountable and on track after the end of the program.
With a clear guidance.
With no guesswork on what to do next.
Based on sound scientific evidence that allows for quantifiable results that let you measure your progress.
Accepting the negative and using it as a lever for change
What you need to learn is quite the contrary:
Accepting the negative that is happening, understanding that it happens because you are deviating from what really matters to you and behaving accordingly.
This is what we’ll work in depth throughout this 8-week program:
With an initial discovery session where we get to know your issues and the way to work on them…
… and 8 practical 1-hour sessions where we will uncover what is important to you and how to behave in accordance to it.
IMPORTANT: During the discovery session we will talk about your particular issue, the possible ways to work on it, and whether this program is suitable for you.
Who is this service for?
- Deal with the feeling of emptiness and loneliness that you often feel and find a vital purpose and sense of direction.
- Reconnect with what really matters to you to make better personal and professional decisions
How much is this program? How does it work?
Do I have to spend a lot of time?
- That is the only way to know if they are going to work for you and
- You need to train the skill because “practice makes masters”.
If you work with me, these tasks should be your priority for the duration of the program.
Do you guarantee results?
I have so many evidence-based tools in my bag of tricks that I have yet to come across a client for whom I haven’t found one that works for them.
How will I know if this program works?
If overcoming your dissatisfaction in life is something relevant to you right now, this is probably an excellent way to put an end to it: