This policy describes the types of information that this website collects from its users and how that information is used. Please read this policy carefully before providing us with any personal information. By visiting eqness.com you agree and authorize the practices described in this policy. If you disagree with the terms, please do not use this website.
Responsible for the file
In EQness we can collect and process the following data about you:
1. The information you provide when completing the forms on our site eqness.com or communicate with us by phone, email or by any other means. That information includes data you provide when subscribing to a newsletter, posting comments, participate in a competition or survey, or report a problem. The information you provide may be your name, and email address. We also may ask for information when you enter a contest or offer sponsored by us, or when a problem occurs.
2. With respect to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
2.1 Technical information such as the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, type and version of browser, time zone settings, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system and platform
2.2 Information about your visit, such as the complete itinerary of Uniform Resource Locators (URL) followed up, through and from our website (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; response times of pages, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, information on the interaction with the page (for example, scrolling, clicks, and mouse movements) and the methods used to leave, as well as phone numbers or email addresses that you use to contact our customer service department. We can control, record, store and use any phone number, email, or other information provided by you in order to improve the quality of our customer service, for training projects for the prevention of crime, etc.
3. We also work closely with third parties (including partners, contractors in charge of technical issues, payments or the provision of services, ad networks, analytics providers, information providers searches, credit bureaus) and could also receive from them information about you.
Uses and purposes of data collected
EQness collects your personal data for the uses and purposes detailed below, if you do not agree with any of them can contact us at the email address email@example.com.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most accurate way for users.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose it.
- As part of our efforts to maintain our safe and secure site.
- To enforce the current privacy and cookies policies.
- To manage our website and internal operations for localization purposes and problem-solving, data analysis, testing, research, statistics, and surveys.
- To send to you and other users of our website suggestions and recommendations about products or services that might be of interest.
- To provide or allow certain third parties to give you information about products, or services we provide and we think might be interesting for you.
Type 1. Support the basic functionalities of the web.
Type 2. Necessary to have certain useful features on the web, such as buttons share on social networks..
Type 3. Cookies of analysis, allow us to collect anonymous data from the visits of our users. This data is used to analyze the use of the web without identifying individual data and is used only to optimize the content and performance of our website.
Cookies in EQness
|Type & name||Purpose||More info|
Social Networks Cookies
|We provide you with social buttons so you can easily share our content via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. To do this, we need to install cookies that these social networks use.|
Google Analytics: _ga, _gat, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
How to manage cookies on your pc
Exercise of rights
You may exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending the application for the exercise along with copy of official identification document (ID card, driving license or passport) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org